 Gaming / 575
574  |  576
Subject:
BrikWars RV question (not from Gino this time...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:02:07 GMT

Okay, I'm costing a mech that's woefully underpowered for all the gizmos that I
want to give him, so I have to buy a High Torque option (or two) for the poor
guy. I'm assuming that standard vehicle upgrades work on mecha as well, right?
If so, then can I get multiple copies of it? (sure, it'll cost, but that's a
chance I'll have to take)  Also, do I have to use this power or the base power
of the vehicle in calculating stuff like mass and arm and leg costs?

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com