 Gaming / 1775
Re: BrikWars + ESPG game Meld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:41:55 GMT

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:HytHyo.24E7@lugnet.com...
I know this may sound weird...

Has anyone considered combining BrikWars and Evil Steve's Pirate game?

I'd think the best way to do this would be to just use BrikWars for the
whole thing. Unless you wanted to run a long campaign game, trying to use
BrikWars to run the island adventures will not work well. What I have found
is that the island adventures need to be really simplified. Running complex
things really slowed the game down, and BrikWars adds way more complexity.

The two systems are rather divergent.

Frank