 Galidor / *35 (-20)
  Death of Euripedes

Here is a small scene I set up recently with a Galidor figure I purchased. I was thinking about what the bionicles might think of Galidor. So, I sent a few of my Bionicles on a 'hunt' so to speak. Here is the link. It should be public soon. (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Second season

(...) There are new episodes of Galidor, but it moved to ABC Family this season. Its on at 11 am EST, as of September 14. John (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Second season

Was the show picked up for a second season, I did not see it on the FOX BOX Saturday? Jude (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Calling all Hunters!

Sorry for the drama it's been a rough morning. :) I'm looking for 8317: Allegra, from the Galidor line IN STORES. So what I'm asking is this: anyone who frequents, TRU, Target, Wal-mart, or Kmart let me know if you see this set. Don't get it for me. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I couldn't imagine, and I don't really want to think about it, but I think that chinese or not, The Galidor products are a bit expensive, and very few people wouldpay about $15 for a single action figure. Most of the stuff I see on display at (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) If Galidor manufacturing was moved to China to keep the cost down, why do these sets still look so expensive? They're nearly a dollar per piece, which is much more than European LEGO, and I don't think the prices would compare well with other (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

  Saw the new galidor commercial

Ha, I was just watching the TV (something I rarely do anyway), when this really weird commercial came on. At first, I thought it was another one of those stupid jimmy neutron games (I hate that crap!), but then after a few seconds, this booming (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick Bluetooth review pictures

Ok now for my biggest peeve. The lower arms come off WAY to easily. Shown here: (URL) the elbow joint socketed correctly, but if you bump it just one "click" back, you get this: (URL) Then it falls out. If you look here: (URL) part of the elbow (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Nick Bluetooth review pictures

Review pictures are here: (URL) are self explanatory. Just look at the file name. If for some reason you really don't understand an image, ask. I prefer you ask by replying to the post instead of e-mail. Reason? To eliminate repeating myself. :) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC

Hey Nicole, I like thise pics! Nick is te third (and last) Galidor figure I have. I was thinking of using his head and body and combining that tihe Gali's arms and legs. And yup, I did ask if they would work with Bionicle - I was really curious (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC

You see this is why I hate getting behind in posting information. (URL) be included in my second round of my Galidor review started here: (URL) and if I remember correctly you asked about it here: (URL) but it seems you beat me to posting. :) NBD. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC

(...) BTW if you want to try this yourself, Lewa and Onua (as well as the other Toa sets) are on clearance at Target (U.S.) for 50% off this week. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC

Hey all, I took my two oldest kids to Legoland over the past weekend and they had a new attraction called "Quest for Galidor" This was basically an attraction to get the kiddos to play with the Galidor parts and decide they like them and then to bug (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

Just like I said here's my review: So I went to Wal-Mart and ended up getting 3 Bionicle Toa for $4.47 each and Galidor's Nick Bluetooth (8310) and Jens (8312) for $9.88 each. What's in the box: Nick Bluetooth; Body core w/5 attachment points, head, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

I wish! It's heat related illness. :( -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gz9Dzs.6B5@lugnet.com... (...) info. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

Ok! Looking foward to it... Hmm - you buy Galidor and the entire family gets sick? I wonder if this is related or just by chance, LOL ;) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

As soon as everyone here is done being sick (including me)I'll post more info. I have a review hand written and half typed. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gz8Eo3.2vJ@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

Hi Nicole, So would the arms and legs fit onto say a body section of a Toa? I was thinking about getting some if they would fit. You could make a kinda borg style Galidor/Bionicle figure ;) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor)

  Nick and Jens Bought!

Got Nick and Jens today. First impression is hmm... . Ok bubble box type deal. Back is usual ad/stuff in series graphic. Looks like they use the new click ball joints. (Am I parroting anybody?) I got to say toy Nick looks as cute as his live (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) And I checked today and they are back to regular price. The ones by the register were all gone and replaced with twice as much Spider-man. They filled up the Galidor shelf with Gorm, Gorm, Nicholas and more Gorm. Over in action figures they (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact