 Galidor / 28
Re: Nick Bluetooth review pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:24:25 GMT

Ok now for my biggest peeve. The lower arms come off WAY to easily.
Shown here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Galidor/nick-b-elbow03.jpg
is the elbow joint socketed correctly, but if you bump it just one "click"
back,
you get this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Galidor/nick-b-elbow02.jpg
OUCH! Then it falls out. If you look here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Galidor/nick-b-elbow01.jpg
the part of the elbow that's "notched" hits up against the shirt decoration.
I think it should be trimmed to the lower notched point to prevent this.
That's all for the Nick Bluetooth review.
--
Thanx~
Nicole

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
Review pictures are here:
Most are self explanatory. Just look at the file name. If
for some reason you really don't understand an image,
ask. I prefer you ask by replying to the post instead of
e-mail. Reason? To eliminate repeating myself. :)
More (not many) pictures on the way as I play with the
set. Look for Jens set pictures and a review coming
soon!