 Fun / Holiday / 121
  Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

The folks at the local Zany Brainy were nice enough to let me come set up a single table display and show off my spooky Lego creations for Halloween this year. I finally got some pictures developed and posted to Brickshelf to share with folks: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.harrypotter) !

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

Hey cool, that's great. I might do the same at the local one over by me. Good set up. Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

(...) Thanks Eric. Having read about your success in getting your work displayed at local shops in your area is partly what motivated me to strike out on my own (as opposed to doing a group RichLUG display). I'd encourage others who are interested (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

(...) Really?!! Right on that's great! (...) Very Good advice! Legomaster (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

Greg, that minifig graveyard is really great. Love the tombstone conrstuction, and those bare trees (with roots even!) are beautiful. I'm curious where you acquired all those stone wall bricks for the outer wall of the graveyard. I have a few from (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

(...) I have a similar relationship with a local Toys'R'Us. I've appeared there a half dozen times or so over the last couple of years. I ended up getting the gig because I was buying a pile of the 3033 bulk tubs for my sculptures and one of the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

(...) Rev., thanks for the compliments. I was pretty happy with my graveyard considering that it was thrown together fairly quickly. I've already scrapped this version and plan to do something bigger/better next year. I wanted to get a few (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

(...) Sounds good. I like the look that can bring. They had something like that set up at Legoland for BOT. You can see a pic of it here: (URL) are more pics in my Brick Or Treat summary if you are interested. I think Halloween is one of the best (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)