 Fun / Holiday / 118
Re: The Pumpkin Patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Joe Meno writes:
I got a GREAT smile from your pumpkin patch. And I tend  to concentrate on
MOCs with a high cool factor..this one has a happy factor.

Thanks for the compliments Joe - glad you enjoyed the pictures.  Speaking of
your MOC's - I have my own version of a Meno Roadster (in tan and sand
green) that I'll be posting pictures of shortly. And like the pumpkin patch
it will be debuting at the RichLUG train show this weekend.

Greg