 Fun / Holiday / 116
Re: The Pumpkin Patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Mark Papenfuss writes:
HAHA!! I LOVE IT!! I like how you have added the stems and leaves to them.
That was something you worked out very well. It really does look very good!
I am glad to see the pen beads being put to good use :) And also that you
have shown that they can be used to make some really cool MOCs like this one.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures Mark.  Thanks again for providing the beads.
Hopefully you (and others with ready access to LLCA) will be able to
continue to come up with these great little MOC enhancers.  A bunch of the
beads of various other colors will be showing up at the Brickmond Farmers
Market at the train show this weekend here in Richmond.

Your idea of using the green ropes for the pumpkins (once we realized the
1x1 round green plates were just a little rare) was a great one.  I really
liked the way they work with the leaf pieces to give the impression of vines
amidst the plants.

Greg