 Fun / Community / 26
Re: Suggestions for Buildathon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:48:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I thought of one more.  I need to set up a Duplo table for lil' ones and
paranoid parents.  Although there's an age limit, there is a Kindergarten to
2nd grade night.  Sometimes parents will bring the baby childs and even if
they're not there, kids could scrounge for pieces anyhoo.  It'd add an
interesting variety.

Markus

In lugnet.fun.community, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.fun.community, Markus Wolf writes:

  What do you think of this?  I could have specialty tables for the town
1)  "Building" Tables with baseplates and lots of bricks, windows and doors
2)  "Vehicle" Tables which specialize in accessories like wheels, • windshields,
and wings
3)  "Zoo" Table where kids could make animals for a central project,

Good ideas! Kids like building things like.. elephants on wheels too, so the
only other thing I can think of is a jumble table, with bits of everything on
it?

Richard