 Fun / 995
Re: Vidsig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:41:12 GMT

Hey dean -

I noticed some hits comming from here on my web stats... thought I'd take a
look see where it was comming from :)

you have two problems, one - at the time of typing this, your brickshelf
folder is not yet public, try posting a deep link (link directly to the
file, not the folder it's in) or in future, wait for it to become public
before you post - that's why no one's replyed yet, they've been unable to
see your vid sig (and personally I'm anctious to see it... after all it's
apparantly inspired by my stuff :D )
youe second problem is that a post like this is probably more suitiable to
the lugnet publish.cinema group or the Brickfilms.com forums.
posting in either or both of these places is guarunteed to produce more
feedback than here in the good 'ol announce.moc stomping grounds.

I look forward to being able to check out your vid-sig.

cheers
Nate "Bluntman" Burr
http://www.geocities.com/different_wings

In lugnet.fun, Dean R. Hennen writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Dean R. Hennen writes:
Hi all,

I haven't been building much since I have used up most of my time trying to
make movies. After many experiments in different software, I made this small
video short. It is my video signature (in the tradition of Bluntmation:
http://www.geocities.com/different_wings/) for my movies.

Here it is:

I also have a few questions.

1. What, in your opinion, is the best lighting techniques?

2. Is it best I use a standard light or a florescent light for "natural"
artificial lighting?

3. How do you manipulate your voice if you don't have some of the tones of
voice and such (I have the sound software Goldwave).

Ummm,

Anyone?

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean