 Fun / 1003
Re: Vidsig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Nate Burr writes:
heh "HOLY COW!!!IT'S BLUNTMAN! YEEHHAAA!" settle down there Dean, I'm not
quite "holy cow" material .... yet..., just wait till hollywood discovers
me... then you can holy cow to your hearts content ;)

:D Nice one.

aany way, I'm not so sure if this qualifies as a "vid-sig" - it really
doesn't say anything about you, or your website (if you have one yet) - BUT
it IS a nice example of animation.

Yah. You're right about that. That nagged me a little bit. It's actually my
very first animation but since I (somehow) lost my "(fill in blank here)
Presents...." thing for my new movie, I'm going to slap some text in.

You could benifit from upping your framerate for smoother motion, and you
need to pay more attention to lighting, but all in all I've seen much worse
from newbies. (much MUCH worse)

Yes, I know my lighting was a big mess because that time I didn't use
artificial lighting. Since my computer is not near a closet (best lighting
control I think avaliable), I used natural lighting. One question. How in
ten pots of cooking lard (hehehe) do you find out a framerate of an animation?

I look forward to seeing more from you, seems you've got a good handle on
things thus far... I guess I'll seeya in the brickfilms forums.. "DR.H"

You got that right.

Oh and BTW, I really like your Lego-compatible Cam-Stand. It helps me a LOT!

Thanks.

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean