 Fun / 1002
Re: Vidsig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:15:52 GMT

heh "HOLY COW!!!IT'S BLUNTMAN! YEEHHAAA!" settle down there Dean, I'm not
quite "holy cow" material .... yet..., just wait till hollywood discovers
me... then you can holy cow to your hearts content ;)

aany way, I'm not so sure if this qualifies as a "vid-sig" - it really
doesn't say anything about you, or your website (if you have one yet) - BUT
it IS a nice example of animation.
You could benifit from upping your framerate for smoother motion, and you
need to pay more attention to lighting, but all in all I've seen much worse
from newbies. (much MUCH worse)
I look forward to seeing more from you, seems you've got a good handle on
things thus far... I guess I'll seeya in the brickfilms forums.. "DR.H"

In lugnet.fun, Dean R. Hennen writes:

Hi all,

HOLY COW!!!
IT'S BLUNTMAN! YEEHHAAA!
Heh.
Thanks for the help, Bluntman. And here's the link with the fresh one!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Vidsig/vidsig.wmv
Enjoy!
Note: My vidsig does not have any text like yours has. It's just my basic
signature. I'll join the brickfilms forums soon. Thank you for that info on
the lugnet.cinema place. Didn't know it was there.
Thanks a lot!
PLMKWYT
Cheers (*clink*)
Dean