 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1016
1015  |  1017
Subject:
Vidsig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:49:59 GMT

Hi all,

I haven't been building much since I have used up most of my time trying to
make movies. After many experiments in different software, I made this small
video short. It is my video signature (in the tradition of Bluntmation:
http://www.geocities.com/different_wings/) for my movies.

Here it is:

I also have a few questions.

1. What, in your opinion, is the best lighting techniques?

2. Is it best I use a standard light or a florescent light for "natural"
artificial lighting?

3. How do you manipulate your voice if you don't have some of the tones of
voice and such (I have the sound software Goldwave).

Thanks very much.

PLMKWYT

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean