 Fun / 508
Re: Make-a-guess contest! Win "fabulous" prizes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Mitch Hiveley writes:
In lugnet.fun, Bryan Beckwith writes:
My "fabulous" prize came in the mail yesterday.  I was in a particularly bad
mood and it gave me a much needed bit of happiness. :-)

I received my "fabulous" prize yesterday as well.  Exploring the contents
provided a much needed distraction to witnessing the elimination of the
Timberwolves from the NBA Playoffs. :^(

I even found 4 Lego plates hidden in my prize! (Bonus!) I'm considering
returning them to Cary out of respect for the integrity of the contest ;^)

Thanks again for this bit of fun as well as your generosity!

I received my consolation prize, the 4288 bucket, over the weekend. Of course,
I am tickled pink!  Thanks Cary!  :-)

Maggie C.