 Fun / 460
Re: Make-a-guess contest! Win "fabulous" prizes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Cary Clark writes:
Thus this contest: Guess the value of the parts in a 4288 Classic 400 pc
bucket on Brickbay, and if you come the closest, I will send you a
"fabulous" prize:

Here's how the contest will work. Reply to this message in lugnet.fun
(only) with your guess. Each guess should consist of a catagory (low,
median, high), and a price. You can guess in any or all catagories, but
only the first set of guesses you make each day will be honored.

low: $23.45
median: $34.56
high: $78.90

Thanks for the fun opportunity!