 Fun / *578 (-20)
  Re: Pets?

(...) When I was at Mark Rideout's place last weekend working on his exploration ship, his Shih-Tzu kept trying to sneak off with the exploriens cockpit pieces we had set in a little pile. My dogs generally don't bother my own LEGO, however. :^) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Pets?

(...) Two of my sister's cats, Spot and Boots, like to play with LEGO. The round meteor piece with the little animal/crystal that rattles around inside (from <set:6569 Polar Explorer> or <set:6454 Countdown Corner>) is a favourite toy among the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Pets?

A few weeks ago one of my cats decided to get better acquainted with my UCS X-wing, which was perched atop the living room television. The cat alone survived the encounter. (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Pets?

(...) I was playing with the LOM Aero Tube Hangar the other day and Toby, my Tuxedo cat, was FASCINATED with the little aliens shooting back and forth in the tubes. That is, until I shot one out of the end of a tube at him. *evil grin* HE felt the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) What you say! (I'm going home now..) Joel (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Pets?

Well, I dunno if my best friend (Nala) "likes" Lego - at least she doesn't show any compulsion to chew it! I just got my first train, and she gets a bit excited when that's going round at full speed... ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Pets?

How many people have pets that like legos? My cat sleeps on the roads in my town... Josh (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Screen Savers

(...) I recall sumfin' 'bout using a custom .bmp in some of the Windoze screensavers, perhaps that can do the trick? Or some screensaver that randomizes some pictures of cool MOC:s... /Tobbe (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) A minifig CATS would be cool, too. Steve (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: BREAKING NEWS!

nuts! I love it "Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3AA654F1.F760A2...nic.net... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) You have no chance to build make your time! Ha Ha Ha Ha -Tim (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) launch all Lug :/ (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) Destroy every Timmy for great justice! :) James (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) Somebody set up us the brick! -Tim (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) Heh! eric (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  All your baseplate are belong to us

That would be a cool t-shirt. =;*) --Todd (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Screen Savers

I hate downloading official screensavers like those because they are always plastered with annoying logos and things which I don't really care for. I especially hate sound in screesavers. I would love to see something simple, like a big 3D brick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Screen Savers

I have some really cool lego icons that took me forever to find -all the ones I saw were for macs, but I found some for the PC. As far as themes, I have seen a few, but they all were pretty bad (and I mean bad!) just do a search on google.com for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Screen Savers

(URL) has six different screen savers. You may need to be a member of the Web Club - I'm not sure. -Joel (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Lego Screen Savers

Anybody out there know of any Lego-themed screen savers that may exist? I'm getting really bored with the "Alice" screen saver I have. I'd much prefer to have something to do with the brick floating around my screen. For that matter, are there any (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact