 Fun / 392
Re: Lego Screen Savers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:23:06 GMT

http://www.lego.com/action/screensavers.asp has six different screen savers.
You may need to be a member of the Web Club - I'm not sure.

-Joel

In lugnet.fun, Matt Brooks writes:
Anybody out there know of any Lego-themed screen savers that may exist?
I'm getting really bored with the "Alice" screen saver I have. I'd much
prefer to have something to do with the brick floating around my screen.

For that matter, are there any Lego-based THEMES for WinBlows out there
somewhere? It'd be great to throw something in my favorite primary
colors up on the screen to stare out for 40 hours a week....

Thanks!
Matt