 FAQ / 792
Re: LUGNET FAQ (Was: Customizing Subgroup (was Re: Some Lego cleaning experiments))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:50:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Unless you wouldn't mind pitching in...  :-,

I wouldn't mind drafting a small bit on cleaning or customizing lego.  But I
am not sure I see the point of doing so unless its going to be a linked page,
perhaps with other FAQ subjects from the main FAQ page.  Or is the idea to
have people search a subject in this subcategory?

If you have some long FAQ that could be linked from the main page, I am
unclear as to why Todd doesn't just place the link to it there.  I tried the
geocities link to no avail...

-- Richard