 General / 14058
14057  |  14059
Subject:
LUGNET FAQ (Was: Customizing Subgroup (was Re: Some Lego cleaning experiments))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:41:34 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:
I am beginning to think that this question, and other modification questions,
come up so frequently that there REALLY ought to be a FAQ posted here on
Lugnet somewhere.

Check out lugnet.faq ...

Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to actively maintain the FAQ.
I had hoped I have gotten it on a good start, but it seems that it's a dead
project at the moment.  The biggest hurdle when I was still active in the
project was determining a standardized FAQ format that the LUGNET server could
easily publish.

Unless you wouldn't mind pitching in...  :-,

Some discussion pertaining to this situation:

http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=70

http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=286

http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=739

...as well as much of lugnet.faq until about mid-july 1999.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.