 FAQ / 57 (-10)
  Re: When, oh when, will we see an actual FAQ?

Beaker was working on one, but he changed jobs or something and could no longer spend the time. It was suggested that he post what he had done here and we could all work on it together. Want to take the challenge? If you have some material, post it (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Tim: (...) I have suggested that the LDraw FAQ is incorporated in the planned Lugnet FAQ database. If I understood the ideas presented in lugnet.faq correctly we should be able to extract and format the LDraw FAQ automatically. I will look into (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq)

  Re: When, oh when, will we see an actual FAQ?

Jeremy: (...) If there are, I would like to offer that the content of the LDraw FAQ can be included. I hope we will end up with a format that will allow us to extract topic specific FAQ's from the GLF[1]. Play well, Jacob 1) GLF = Grand Lugnet FAQ (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  When, oh when, will we see an actual FAQ?

Hey Todd, FAQ Maintainer, anyone working on the FAQ, What's the status of this FAQ? It is mythical, or has it achieved a life of its own yet? Is there anyone working on it? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: When, oh, when will we see a full fledged LDraw 2 (with editor)?

Here's one for the FAQ. It needs a lot filled in, obviously. (...) Quite a lot of people, and they're not getting paid for any of it, so stop begging. :-, There are already several starts at a renderer (probably the first and biggest part of such a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)

  Part number in FAQ (Lugnet or LDraw) (was Re: Microfig Borg Cube)

(...) Bingo. Especially common part numbers which run in a sequence along with the size of related parts (like the 2x4, 2x3, 2x2, 2x1, 1x1 bricks are numbered in order from 3001 to 3005). I think Patrick's file has common, basic parts organized into (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Microfig Borg Cube

(...) Huh? What models? :-, When I said "these", I meant the easy-to-memorize patterns in TLG's part numbering schemes. Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Microfig Borg Cube

(...) Oh. Or did you mean "common part numbers" when you said "these"? --Todd (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Microfig Borg Cube

(...) Huh?--models in FAQ? Why? Where do you draw the line on what goes in and what doesn't? Better to give a list of links to models like this or a link to a list somewhere. --Todd (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: FAQ Size an issue? (Was: Microfig Borg Cube)

(...) Come on, my laptop cost me $25.... Yes, it's a 286, and black/white display, and the battery doesn't quite work, but it can operate on a single 12V supply.. :) Jasper (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact