 FAQ / 306
Re: Temporary outage of FAQ work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:10:48 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.faq, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I figure what the hell, I'll sluff work today and script the beast that
will post all 202 items into lugnet.faq .  Actual posting won't happen
without Todd's go-ahead.
All clear here.  Jus' beesa careful witten da postin' scrip, okeyday?  :-)

Cool, okay.  Can you take a look at message
http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/geek/?n=223 and thump me into the right
direction?

Cheers,
- jsproat