 FAQ / 182 (-20)
  New thread for new items (Was: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?)

(...) I know I'm picking on your FAQ item Jacob, I swear it's not personal! :-, You're doing a great job and really helping us out. I think that new FAQ items should be put in a new thread, however -- to make finding them easier and to physically (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?

(...) Cool -- thanks! :-, (...) Hmmm, what browsers in common use support 4.0? Specifically, do we want to rely on CSS? Do we require everyone to use the latest from Netscape and Microsoft? I suggest we go with something more widespread, such as 3.2 (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?