 FAQ / 167
Re: New LUGNET directory structre?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 21:25:45 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.faq, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Do you have a working list of non-ng directories?
Sort of.  I'll tell ya what, though...I'll give you a bit more than that,
and you can extract whatever you need from it.  How's that sound?
   http://www.lugnet.com/sitemap-raw.cgi

Cool, thanks.

Save this page to a file, and then to get a list of non-ng directories,
simply do:
   cat filename | gawk -v FS="\t" '!$3'
etc....

Todd, I'm shocked!  Awk?  In a Perl world?  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."