 FAQ / 172
Re: When are we going to see a "Work in Progress" copy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:23:36 GMT

Is there any programing help needed on the back end?  I'm not much of a shell
programmer, but I know Java and databases.

Todd?

Greg

Sproaticus wrote:

"G. Crisp" wrote:
With all the great ideas flowing here, I hope we are going to see a draft copy
of this thang soon... :-)

That all depends -- how much money are you willing to part with?  :-,

I have roughly 25 items (plus the Auction & Shipping FAQs, plus the
not-yet-converted LDraw FAQ) so it's kinda thin right now.  And there needs
to be some work on LUGNET's back end to publish the FAQ in a human-friendly
form.  My guess is you'll see some real cool and hoopy results in about
three or four centons.

I'm still going through the newsgroups (only 1/3 through lugnet.general)
looking for Q+A material, though I would also gladly accept pointers (hint
hint)

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com