 FAQ / 1192
Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Mark Rideout writes:

Kevin - I was wondering if you or someone else can help me on this as well.
I just registered myself on Brickshelf (#3871) (I have yet to receive any
"notification email", but at the end of the registration process it said
something like "successful"). On all computers where I work, using IE 5.5 or
6.0 with security settings and privacy settings (for IE 6.0) set to "Accept
All Cookies", all I see after I logon, is "[empty]" in my gallery - No "add
a folder" or "upload" links/buttons are visible.

The notification email goes out immediately upon completion of the
new user form.  It is possible that you typo'd the email address.
Send me an email with your name/email and I will fix it for you.

KL