 FAQ / 1055
Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:28:42 GMT

Shoot i screwed up its jpeg files :)

In lugnet.faq, Kai Brodersen writes:
I have jepg files i want to post on brickshelf but i cant any reason????????
i get this

"Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, kloch@opnsrv.opnsys.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

help is need thanks
kai