 FAQ / 1149
Re: The commonfolk's FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Duane Hess writes:

Actually, I think it would be good to post an already defined acronym to the
main LUGNET page. Sort of an "intro to LEGO". That way new people are aware
that there are acronyms and a place where they are defined. The current FAQ
page is a little buried if you ask me.

Agreed.

The idea of posting a FAQ link once a week (if it used some new humourous
tidbit so it was a fresh post) to catch the eye of newbies is also good, IMHO.

And as far as adding more entries to the commonfolks FAQ... anything to
reduce my two to proportionally less of the total seems a good idea to me.

++Lar