 Fabuland / 337
Re: Color of Stairs in Fabuland Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Kevin Salm writes:
Yes, Sheree is correct about the origin of that Bright Orange spiral stairs you
recently bought at Brickbay (from me).  It came from a Belville set, but it did
originate from Fabuland.

BTW, how come you bought the Bright Orange stairs but left the matching slide
behind??  Now who am I gonna get to buy a slide without any way to climb up it?

Thanks for the confirmation Kevin.  I'm hoping those orange stairs will be
waiting for me when I get home from work today.  I know you're kidding about
the slide (mostly) - I was seriously tempted to go ahead and get it but I
was mainly trying to satisfy the cravings of my stairs fetish.  I have a
couple of building ideas* that I specifically need any and all stairs for.
I was eyeing that slide and trying to decide how I could make use of it (at
the time I didn't realize that the stairs/slide was a combo).  I do have
some inklings of how the slide could come in handy - the only problem is
they involve me probably searching high and low for multiple slides of all
the various colors they've come in - I can only handle so many ABS-based
obsessions at one time.

Anway, I'll probably be coming back for that slide soon.  Don't give up hope
yet.  If you end up with that as the last thing in your inventory and
haven't heard back from me, feel free to look me up and remind me of this
posting.

Thanks,

Greg

*one idea is a new MOC based on M.C. Escher's "Relativity" - something I've
already attempted once