 Fabuland / 336
Re: Color of Stairs in Fabuland Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:30:06 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Greg Perry writes:
I asked for it - I got it.  Many thanks Sheree for taking time to respond to
my questions with so much information.  I appreciate your time and effort -
especially since, as you point out, I could have found out some of this on
my own (I often forget about some of the other resources that our online
community has to offer for situations like this).

Now I know how much farther I have to go to be "stairs complete".

THANKS again,

G.

Yes, Sheree is correct about the origin of that Bright Orange spiral stairs you
recently bought at Brickbay (from me).  It came from a Belville set, but it did
originate from Fabuland.

BTW, how come you bought the Bright Orange stairs but left the matching slide
behind??  Now who am I gonna get to buy a slide without any way to climb up it?
:)
:)

__Kevin Salm__

.