 Fabuland / 333
332  |  334
Subject:
Color of Stairs in Fabuland Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:08:30 GMT

Greetings Fabuland Fans,

I'm hoping someone will be able to answer of a couple of questions about the
stairs that can be found in Fabuland sets.

First, what color is the stairs element that is in the Amusement Park set?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3683 The set reference picture and at least one
other I've seen look like red to me.  Is that correct?

Also, I've purchased an orange stairs piece from Brickbay which hasn't
arrived yet. The description called it a Fabuland piece - does anyone know
what set this one was from?

Finally, are there any other stairs colors in the Fabuland sets? (I already
have black and pink ones from Time Twisters and Paradisa sets)

Thanks!

Greg