 Fabuland / 201
Re: SURVEY SEZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Hey everybody,
As it comes closer to the date for new sets to arrive I thought it may be a
good Idea to get peoples input on what they want to see.
1) Do you want to see Disney sets continue?

Sure!

2) What new characters would you like to see?

Goofy!  Doanld would be cool too.  Chip and Dale?

3) Do you think sets based on Disney World rides would be cool?  Which ride?

Yes!  My wife has always though this, she made a pretty good rendition of the
Disneyland Firehouse, but in mixed colors because we didn't have enough red.

Some good attractions: Toontown buildings, Main Street buildings, Haunted
Mansion, Splash Mountain, etc.

4) Do you have interest in sets being based on Animated Features, for example
Snow White or Lion King.

Not really, but they might be OK.

5) What Fabuland elements would you like to see brought back?

I'm not a Fabualnd collector so I don't know.

I am excited to see responses.  If you have any other good questions feel
free to list them.
Thanks,
Gerry

Jason