 Fabuland / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
Where art thou Fabuland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:37:21 GMT

A sad story....

When I was a young un, I loved fabuland.
Then I grew up and decided to seperate my Fabuland from System Lego.
Soon after I forgot about Lego all together.

Many years had past, and then I rediscovered Lego....hooray
....and then yesterday I found the Fabuland Newsgroup.

Ahhh. Were is my beloved Fabuland. All those cute little faces and great
accesories gone, gone forever. Sob, Sob, Sob

At least there's Mickey Mouse now.