 Fabuland / 198
197  |  199
Subject:
SURVEY SEZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:56:19 GMT

Hey everybody,
  As it comes closer to the date for new sets to arrive I thought it may be a
good Idea to get peoples input on what they want to see.
1) Do you want to see Disney sets continue?
2) What new characters would you like to see?
3) Do you think sets based on Disney World rides would be cool?  Which ride?
4) Do you have interest in sets being based on Animated Features, for example
Snow White or Lion King.
5) What Fabuland elements would you like to see brought back?
  I am excited to see responses.  If you have any other good questions feel
free to list them.
Thanks,
Gerry