 Fabuland / 129
Re: Set 3679 Bakery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:05:43 GMT

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000622210736.50673C@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...

But he is still a crocodile at heart and a leopard cannot change its
spots! As a zen master shouldn't he have a motorcycle ?

maybe an electric scooter . . .  in Fabuland anything is possible right?

I will
nevertheless keep a close eye on him

3667 then.  Do you have the bread and red stroller pieces?

Yes, I have 3 bagels and 2 cakes, no red chair though. Definitely no
stroller.

I haven't a clue here, but i am intrigued.   I only know of 2 long  French
bread loaves.  Scala has a white cake with red somthing on it.   I don't
know of any bagel, doughnut shaped  stuff.  I want some!  My little guys and
girls are hungry.  Carrots and tea just aren't enough.

What other themes do you enjoy?

Technic and monorail

Saw my first monorail not too long ago .  Very nice!

Are you going to mix these pieces in with
other Lego and build ?   I think that's the fun part.

No, I don't play with lego much. I just like to sort and build
sets up to the original plans.

Sounds like play to me  ;-)  You get extra  play points if you sit on the
floor while doing these activities.  ( more if the floor is so covered that
people complain about not having anyplace to walk because the floor is too
covered with piles  of boxes and bricks+)

i wonder how many minifigs
would be needed to overpower a Fabuland animal?

depends on whether we are talking about Clive  or someone else and whether
or not the maxifigs intervene?

sheree

Michael Pratt