 Fabuland / 125
Re: Set 3679 Bakery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:39:53 GMT

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000621193111.26217B@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...
In article <FwHEM2.FGI@lugnet.com>, srosez@hotmail.com (sheree
rosenkrantz) wrote:

For your info I got the following sets...
3681 Funfair
Ferris wheel!  someday!
There is a blue swingy thing missing

Does this mess up the balence? Or can you readjust the other two seats to
compensate?

Isn't Clive the Crocodile cool?  Both of my daughters have a Clive by
himself , but I don't... boohoo ;-)
Clive is a baddy, he sits at the back of the class and in another set
he is in prison. He probably snaps at people !

Au contraire!  He sits in the back of the class because he is listening to
an oral presentation from one of his students.   He knows everything
already, but allows his students to have the joy of discovery for
themselves.   He would say he merely guides.
As for prison, civil disobedience as a peaceful form of protest explains
that.   He is in reality a Zen  master, which helps considerably with his
skateboarding. ;-) as well as teaching style.

3673 Paddle Boat
Monkeys in hats...  I have a thing for hats on all sorts of animals or
is it
animals in all sorts of hats...
..and the chief monkey wears a tie !

Are you talking about a monkey with black cap, orange head, white body with
blue tie print, white arms, black legs????   He is the only one I know of
with a tie.  If so, he is from 3662 the Double Decker Bus.    Lucky!!!   He
is the ultimate ( according to one of my daughters)- rather ressembling
James of the Smashing Pumpkins in his snappy dressing.

     Pig shop?
I'm still not sure which one you have.  No matter , just enjoy...
I have part of the box, its a small bakery.

3667 then.  Do you have the bread and red stroller pieces?

     Brass band
3631 with the monkey too or 3711 with the tuba playing piggie Gilbert
alone?
It has the tuba playing pig and the monkey on drums, only the drum is
missing.
You have the drumsticks???   still very nice...

What other themes do you enjoy?  Are you going to mix these pieces in with
other Lego and build ?   I think that's the fun part.

sheree

Michael Pratt