 Fabuland / 120
Re: Set 3679 Bakery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:08:28 GMT

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000619082220.16559B@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...
I picked up some Fabuland sets at the weekend
including the Hospital and the Bakery.
Lugnet does not have plans for the bakery so
I wonder if anyone could point me to a scan of the plans
or failing that a full parts list.
Thanks.

Michael Pratt

Congratulations on your finds!

Sybrand Bonsma has an inventory of Fabuland  at
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/inventory
.html
His  "The Unofficial Fabuland Homepage" linked at Lugnet is the first place
I check for any Fabuland ? I have.  It is an invaluable resource.

Do you have the Bakery-3667 or the Mill Shoppe-3679?   I have neither of
these sets myself.  I have been checking the catalogue scans at Brickshelf
this morning to find a better picture of the 3667 to no avail.  I seem to
remember one, but can't locate it.  The Lugnet set picture is pretty good.

Hospital-137, if you have a scanner and the booklet for this it would be
wonderful if you could send in scans of it to Brickshelf.   I have a partial
137 and a torn booklet.  I hope yours is in better shape?  I was planning to
send a scan of it in once my older daughter finished tutoring me in how.
She is gone for 6 weeks now, so I am on hold.

Do you have other Fabuland or are these you first?

sheree