 Fabuland / 122
Re: Set 3679 Bakery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:24:00 GMT

In article <FwEL7v.1CM@lugnet.com>, srosez@hotmail.com (sheree
rosenkrantz) wrote:

Sorry, the way the http went from line to line caused it not to work?
So
just go to
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html
and click on his Inventory box.

sheree

Thanks Sheree...

For your info I got the following sets...
3681 Funfair
3645 School (in your set list there should be four black 1x6 beams)
3634 Charlie Crows Carry all
3654
3703
3786