 Fabuland / 130
Re: Does anyone care?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

Hi Gerry,
Welcome!
There has been a lot of excitement about these sets.  The threads float in
and out of other Fabuland posts and probably aren't that evident unless you
read through Outlook or something similiar as opposed to the website.
http://www.lugnet.com/fabuland/?n=97
http://www.lugnet.com/fabuland/?n=93
http://www.lugnet.com/fabuland/?n=40
http://www.lugnet.com/fabuland/?n=48
Above are the beginnings of most of the Disney threads.
I have heard  that the sets are to be released in July.   What do you hear?
Which set are you looking forward to the most?  For me it 's either the
Firetruck(  ladder!) and the Birthday Party (music and cake!).
Keep posting!  Always nice to hear more voices with interesting opinions and
insights.

sheree
  Thanks for the welcome Sheree.  I would have to say I am looking foward to
the fishing adventure.  It looks like it could have some pretty cool parts.
Also the tub it comes in is great for holding spares. I am keeping my fingers
crossed that we will see several other Disney characters in the future.
  I have heard that late July early August is the planned release, but I do
know alot of Star Wars sets that were supposed to come out at the same time
are all available now.  Mabey we will see them sooner then we think.
Gerry