 Fabuland / *477 (-20)
  Re: anyone here?

(...) Hello! A really nice looking castle. Good work!! I'm a newbie here, since I got set 3796, Small bakery shop, today I looked in to see if something happenedin the forum. When Sybrand mentions skating I thibk about "On Ice", the 1935 Disney (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) Yeah, it totally makes no sense to celebrate Christmas in December in Australia. No one knows when Jesus was born anyway, and a lot of the "Christmas" traditions are carry overs from various "pagan" celebrations of the winter solstice. For (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I8M5v5.1nDE@lugnet.com... (...) Middle-Earth (...) Now Mark, you know it snows in Australia too! Just not a lot.in some areas ;) Hey, we even have some very busy ski fields.... I suppose (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland train MOC

<snip> Thanks for all of those great links! (...) was (...) Yes, probably was - it was also on brickshelf for a while too cheers Sue Ann (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) It can snow in winter in the Southern Hemispehere too! Just ask any Middle-Earth (aka New Zealand) resident! Our Fabuland is stuck in a drawer - apart from a keyring. We decided to leave it until our daughter is ready for it. She just turned (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) Indeed I meant a winter with snow. Although I'm on the Northern Hemisphere, there is not too much snow here in winter (a couple of days per year), as we are too close to the sea. Even if there would be snow, skiing wouldn't be possible as the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland train MOC

(...) Hi Sue Ann, Sheree made two beautiful Fabuland-styled trains which you can see on here Brickshelf gallery: (URL) other models are also always a good source for inspiration, so be sure to check them also. Another train containg some Fabuland (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Fabuland train MOC

Hey everyone I'm asking everyone to cast their minds backs to a few years ago - I have distinct recollections of at least 2 Fabuland-styled train MOCs but can't seem to find them anymore. I know one was designed by Carl Watson but I'm not sure about (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

I'm here too.... been busy with other hobbies and Real Life (TM) . Have been sorting out my Fabuland though :) By winter, of course, you meen the Northern Hemisphere with snow ;) Cheers Sue Ann "Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

Hi Sheree and others, I also have been checking lugnet.fabuland regularly. Didn't have much to tell so I didn't post in quite a while. My newest creations can be found here: (URL) preference for a holiday set is a winter theme. Thomas mentioned (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) Actually I've been snooping around but haven't seen any fabuland sets at quite the right price, I'm not spending $100+ on a 200 element set. Fabuland seems just like Animal Crossing(the Videogame) and, to me, would be really nce to have a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone here?

(...) I'm still here. After looking and admiring the Richard Scarry books, I have a renewed interest in Fabuland. My collection stands at zero currently, but if I can find some of the figures on eBay that are within my budget, I will get them. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  anyone here?

me? never left, just observing, listening... and it is much to quiet... So, a question, trival/ superficial of course, my specialty: paying no attention to the present calendar/season, if there had been a "holiday" Fabuland set, for what holiday (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

(...) Thank you for finding these excellent pictures! I do think that Lego will be releasing these sets in North America, too. Last week I e-mailed them to ask about the sets, and a representative e-mailed back a day later to say that they are going (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

i just found some better pics at the german s@h. theres never any good sets sold in america!:( (URL) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

(...) thanks alot im also looking for a pic of the coach and perhaps to buy it and the other sets (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

(...) I think I've found some better (although unfortunately still very grainy) pictures of these cool new sets on a Czech Lego site. Here is the URL (and I hope that I've copied it correctly): (URL) look pretty good! My seven-year old daughter took (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

could you get bigger better pics? (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Belville sets June 2004

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:Hvt2p7.11Fo@lugnet.com... (...) sets (...) replaced (...) door (...) Those "Prize" elements have appeared in Scala before. If I'm remembering right, they basically have a rod thickness (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Many MISB FABULAND SETS ON AUCTION

LEGO FABULAND 3670 3659 3664 3662 3644 3643 3633 338 ALL MISB NEW AND SEALED (URL) look at my other auctions Best regards Christain (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact