 Fabuland / 472
Re: anyone here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:20:15 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sue Ann Barber wrote:
I'm here too.... been busy with other hobbies and Real Life (TM) . Have been
sorting out my Fabuland though :)

By winter, of course, you meen the Northern Hemisphere with snow ;)

Cheers

Sue Ann

Indeed I meant a winter with snow. Although I'm on the Northern Hemisphere,
there is not too much snow here in winter (a couple of days per year), as we are
too close to the sea. Even if there would be snow, skiing wouldn't be possible
as the dunes in the neirgbourhood are only 20 meters high. The Alps aren't too
far away though.

Greetings,

Sybrand