 Fabuland / 465
464  |  466
Subject:
anyone here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:38:08 GMT

me?
never left, just observing, listening...
and it is much to quiet...

So, a question, trival/ superficial  of course, my specialty:
paying no attention to the present calendar/season, if there had been
a "holiday" Fabuland set, for what holiday would you have liked it to have been?
Any particular buildings, elements, outdoor features including botanical ones,
new characters/animals/personalities, personal accessories/tools to detail your
vision?

my answer?
still contemplating...
ommmmmm