 Fabuland / 467
Re: anyone here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
me?
never left, just observing, listening...
and it is much to quiet...

So, a question, trival/ superficial  of course, my specialty:
paying no attention to the present calendar/season, if there had been
a "holiday" Fabuland set, for what holiday would you have liked it to have been?
Any particular buildings, elements, outdoor features including botanical ones,
new characters/animals/personalities, personal accessories/tools to detail your
vision?

my answer?
still contemplating...
ommmmmm

greetings to all,
sheree

Actually I've been snooping around but haven't seen any fabuland sets at quite
the right price, I'm not spending $100+ on a 200 element set. Fabuland seems
just like Animal Crossing(the Videogame) and, to me, would be really nce to have
a Fabuland Legend release by Lego.