 Events / NWBrickCon / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
NWBrickCon Thank You's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:21:13 GMT

I had a blast.  This was a great way to visit Seattle for the first time.

Thank you to:

-Mark and Raven and everyone else who organized this.  You guys rock.  I
would have long ago lost my mind due to all the planning.

-Mark Sandlin and his lovely wife for letting me (and 3 others) stay at
their place.

-Everyone who brought a moonbase module.

-Tony Hafner and Frank Filz for bringing monorail track and setting it up.

-Luck, for letting me win a 10022 which then jumped the track after being
built because it wanted to be a spaceship.

-Sproat, for driving Bram and I back to the airport.

-Tom Rafert (sorry if mispelled) for bringing up one side of a friendly
castle-space war. Beware of his sheep.

-Many others.

-Jon