 Events / NWBrickCon / 81
Re: NWBrickCon Thank You's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 05:42:26 GMT

-Mark and Raven and everyone else who organized this.  You
guys rock.  I would have long ago lost my mind due to all the
planning.

Ditto.  Enjoy your keychains! :)

LOL, I still get a kick out of this,  Ever since I saw your bricks I've been
looking at them thinking how cool that was.  (having done some machining I
do appreciate the work)
So I get to meet you (Bram) at the con, check out his bricks and end up
getting a brass keychain.  I'm elated.
Next day Bram is generous enough to donate an aluminum keychain for NWBC
giveaways.  Who wins it, me.  Didn't go to waste though.  Raven snagged it
from me in about ten seconds.

We love em.
Thanks Bram!

Mark N