 Events / NWBrickCon / 80
Re: NWBrickCon Thank You's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Palmer writes:

-Mark Sandlin and his lovely wife for letting me (and 3 others) stay at
their place.

But of course. I enjoyed having a ton of AFOLs crammed into my house. Come
back again sometime and maybe we'll have time to build something.

-Sproat, for driving Bram and I back to the airport.

I need to thank Sproat for this, because it saved me the trip as well.

~GAMH