 Events / NWBrickCon / 77
RE: NWBrickCon Thank You's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:59:43 GMT

Jon Palmer writes:
I had a blast.  This was a great way to visit Seattle for the
first time.

Didn't do much visiting of the city this time, but I also had a great
time for my second trip to Seattle.

-Mark and Raven and everyone else who organized this.  You
guys rock.  I would have long ago lost my mind due to all the
planning.

Ditto.  Enjoy your keychains! :)

-Mark Sandlin and his lovely wife for letting me (and 3
others) stay at their place.

Mark's house was the place to be.  Thanks!

-Everyone who brought a moonbase module.

This far surpassed my expectations...and the base was an enourmous
success with the public too.

-Tony Hafner and Frank Filz for bringing monorail track and
setting it up.

A moonbase isn't the same without a monorail...kids (and big kids) love
stuff that moves.

-Sproat, for driving Bram and I back to the airport.

Ya, thanks, Sproat!

-Tom Rafert (sorry if mispelled) for bringing up one side of
a friendly castle-space war. Beware of his sheep.

That was hilarious.  Whoever invaded the castle in the first
place...thanks to you to.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu