 Events / NWBrickCon / 179
    NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Mark Neumann
    This year we had an outstanding event. I'm happy to report this post mortem message should be substantially shorter than last years due to fewer issues. The space was awesome. One large room that perfectly accomidated what we aimed to accomplish. I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

        Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Mark Sandlin
     (...) I consider these to be two really large cons against having it in the SeaTac Mall. Seattle Center, while expensive, is centrally located and out of towners will enjoy seeing the Space Needle and some of the local attractions. While the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

         Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Tony Hafner
     (...) Free shouldn't be underestimated- and the location this year provided a nice surrounding but very little foot traffic. I think we'd be likely to actually get more traffic inside any mall than what we got this year. If we simply can't (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

        Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Mark Rideout
     (...) This was my first time attending NWBC. I've attended BrickWest once also. As an attendee, the one major feedback item I have is "why did I pay the extra $20?" I feel like I should have just brought my MOCs for display and stand around for free (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

         Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Frank Filz
     (...) You raise the interesting question of just what is NWBC? NWBC is clearly first and foremost an "expo" event. This is not a bad thing, but participants need to understand that. Now it also happens that NWBC has some "after hours" time where (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Wayne R. Hussey
   In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Mark Neumann wrote: <snipped> I'm responding only to the case for/against the mall as a location. (...) Not at all. The sq footage is about 2/3 and broken up. Further, the mall is providing the space because it can't (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)