 Events / BrickWorld / 247
246  |  248
Subject:
LDraw/CAD people: Who's coming to BrickWorld?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 02:23:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just curious - who from the LDraw/virtual LEGO community is going to be at
BrickWorld this year?

I'll be there for Saturday and hopefully Sunday as I'm arriving back in the US
from Mexico on Friday night. I'd love to do something LDraw-related on Saturday,
perhaps an informal couple hour session of playing with various tools and open
discussion.

-Tim