 Events / BricksWest / 360
    Re: A BricksWest Critique? —William R. Ward
   (...) Sorry, I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes. But I was under the impression that the "anchor display" at BW would rotate among the west coast LTC's, and that it was "our turn" this year. I'm sure there's plenty of room if SCLTC wants to do (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Todd Thuma
   (...) I must admit, not yet being a full throttle train fanatic I must have missed something at BW02. Why does it have to be one club organizing the train stuff at BW03. Wouldn't it be great if we could get 4 or 5 clubs together and fill a whol tent (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Frank Filz
   (...) I absolutely agree that the train layout should be more than one club. The tent probably isn't big enough to set a world record for length of track though (PNLTC set a record a couple years ago in a much bigger space). It might be possible to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Paul Thomas
     (...) Frank, To set the record straight The PNLTC was not at the BW03. Dan Parker from the PNLTC ran the pavillion but the large layout was done by SCLTC. Paul SCLTC (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Ray Silva
   Frank, So that we are all on the same page about which layout you are referring to, the Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC) had the huge train display up in the Pavilion during BricksWest 2002. The Pavilion also had on display a variety of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Frank Filz
   (...) I guess I should have been a little more clear. I was referring to the Club Weekend which was "last year". I guess I don't quite consider BricksWest '02 "last year" yet, it happened this year, although it is now the "last" (as in previous) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)