 Events / BricksWest / 136
  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

(...) I like it, but I'm not so sure we can pull it off...BrickFest had the resources in place to feed their live web cams during their event...we simply don't. I'm going to have at least one, if not both, of my DV cameras at the event, and I hope (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

In responce to Matthew's remarks; (...) those (...) us. (...) some (...) I forgot about their university access to the Internet. (...) I too will bring a DV camera and plenty of tapes to cover those events missed by your cameras. As for having (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

(...) Sign me up for a DVD! That would rock! I particularly like the idea of including photos of MOCs, animations, etc. Very cool idea. Plus you can bring a little BricksWest to those people who couldn't make it this year! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

(...) How about producing a normal computer CD(s)? It could have the digital video, but also have images and files? I would be very interested as I can not make it out to the west coast. (I would really like to see some of Evil Stevie's Pirate Game) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)