 Events / BricksWest / 122
Re: UPDATE! (to: URGENT! BricksWest Lodging Question...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Nagging complete...should be OK now <crossing fingers>

What nights should we be getting the 149 price, and what nights the 119?  My
wife just made reservations, and she said she could only get the 119 price
for Sunday night.  She was very clear about being for brickswest.

-john
jcfiala523@hotmail.com